Donate to patient's in Haiti

Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Hey everyone, I am trying to raise $280 to get a CT of the brain for a cancer patient I am currently taking care of. We are trying to get him Chemo that we think can save him, but like healthcare in the US, things cost money. He needs a CT for evaluation.

If I raise over the desired amount I promise all other funds will go towards patients needing treatment (ultrasound, EKG, CTs, medicines) that they cannot afford. See below and thank you for considering.


3 comments:

Valerie said...

We donated but it's not showing up here. We did get an online receipt. Maybe it will refresh tomorrow and show up.

Anonymous said...

I had the same thing happen. Paypal showed an unclaimed transfer to Jessica's email. My guess is since she's traveling, there's a bit of a delay. It'll get to where it's supposed to go :)

by Jessica Scott said...

It's working great now! Thanks so much for giving!!