Hey everyone, I am trying to raise $280 to get a CT of the brain for a cancer patient I am currently taking care of. We are trying to get him Chemo that we think can save him, but like healthcare in the US, things cost money. He needs a CT for evaluation.
If I raise over the desired amount I promise all other funds will go towards patients needing treatment (ultrasound, EKG, CTs, medicines) that they cannot afford. See below and thank you for considering.
not swallowed in the sea
10 years ago
3 comments:
We donated but it's not showing up here. We did get an online receipt. Maybe it will refresh tomorrow and show up.
I had the same thing happen. Paypal showed an unclaimed transfer to Jessica's email. My guess is since she's traveling, there's a bit of a delay. It'll get to where it's supposed to go :)
It's working great now! Thanks so much for giving!!
Post a Comment